Today I’m talking about Grandparent 529 Plans.
In fact, a BIG change was recently that seemed to fly under the radar.
In addition to discussing this change, Robert Farrington joins me to discuss three (3) important things:
- How to maximize the tax benefits of a 529
- Why 529 plans are great estate planning tools
- How to invest your money inside a 529
We also talk about alternatives to 529 plans that retirement savers might consider.
If you want to learn about the new 529 rules + how to maximize the tax/estate planning benefits of these accounts, you’re going to love this episode.
Age 50+? Need retirement + tax planning help? Get a Free Retirement Assessment👇
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
- Robert Farrington:
- Student Loan Debt is a Burden for People Over Age 50 [AARP]
- 3 Things More Important Than a 529 Account [Stay Wealthy]
- Fidelity 2021 Age-Based 529 Mutual Fund [Fidelity Investments]