Today I’m kicking off a 4-part series on investing in the stock market. And, I don’t think I could have found a better guest to get us started.
My favorite personal finance writer, Morgan Housel, joins us to talk about three BIG things:
- Why the 60/40 portfolio isn’t dead
- The history of the 4% rule and how it applies to retirement savers today
- How the psychology of money applies to everyone, from boring index fund investors to stock pickers and day traders
This is my favorite interview of 2020. Period.
If you want to learn about investing from one of the smartest thinkers out there, today’s episode is for you.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Morgan Housel:
- My Three Favorite Morgan Housel Articles: