Jeremy Schneider, founder of Personal Finance Club, joins me today to break down rent vs. buy.
You’ve probably heard people say:
“If you rent, you’re throwing money away every month! Owning a home is a safe investment.”
And yeah, there might be some truth to those statements.
But they don’t tell the whole story.
In my experience, doing the math and running the numbers is more helpful.
Also, as Jeremy shares, rent vs. buy is probably the wrong question altogether.
Join us today as we take a look at some real-life numbers.
- What questions you should be asking when making a real estate decision
- How to approach rent vs. buy in retirement
- Jeremy’s two-step plan to retire in 12 years!
If you want to learn how to make smart real estate decisions, you’ll love today’s episode.
(Plus: Jeremy, a multi-millionaire, shares some actionable retirement & investing tips you don’t want to miss.)
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Jeremy Schneider:
- Unclaimed Assets Resources
- Free Stay Wealthy Real Estate Resources:
- Residential Real Estate Performance:
- Why Keeping a Mortgage and a Portfolio May Not Be Worth the Risk [Kitces]
- Low-Cost Publicly Traded REITs
- Bogleheads Group