Today we’re diving into ESG investing.
ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance.
And because the world of ESG is messy and complicated, I asked Liz Simmie, co-founder of Honeytree Investment Management, to help us break it down.
Liz is wildly knowledgeable about purpose-driven investing and addresses three big questions in this episode:
- What is ESG investing (in plain English!)
- How retirement savers should approach fees when investing in ESG funds
- What is the most important data point to screen for when choosing an ESG strategy
If you want to learn the right way to approach ESG investing and how to integrate it into your retirement portfolio, you’re going to love this episode.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Liz Simmie:
- Where ESG Fails [Institutional Investor]