“Better start planning for college!” – Every financial planner when you tell them you’re having a baby.
Speaking of having a baby, my second son was born the day this podcast episode was recorded.
Please welcome Sutton Cole! He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces, he’s sleeping like a champ, and he doesn’t have a 529 college saving account.
While planning for college is important, there are three things more important than opening a 529 account when you become a new parent or you are a new parent that needs to start planning. Listen to this weeks episode to learn more:
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- New Parents: These Three Things are More Important than a 529 College Savings Account [Blog Post]
- Whole Life Insurance: Or Why You Don’t Need a Car With a Built-In Dishwasher
- Disability Insurance Defined: The #1 Reason You Need It (In Plain English)
- What is a Side Letter of Instruction?