Today I’m talking about the case for — and risk of — deflation.
Specifically, in this episode, I cover:
- What deflation is
- How deflation impacts our economy
- Why it’s a risk we should be considering
If you’re ready to learn about the often-overlooked risk of deflation, this episode is for you.
Age 50+? Need retirement + tax planning help? Get a Free Retirement Assessment👇
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
- Bonds, Recessions, and Withdrawing Money in Retirement [SW Episode #152]
- Inflation vs Deflation [Investopedia]
- Recessions Typically Reverse Inflationary Trends [SeekingAlpha]
- Daily Inflation Data Likely Not Useful [Cullen Roche]