The markets are off to the worst start since 1939!
Given that, I’m answering three (3) BIG questions from listeners today:
- Why are stocks AND high-quality bonds down at the same time and what should conservative investors be doing right now to protect their portfolio?”
- How can we improve our mindset and gain optimism in the face of all the negative economic outlooks?
- What is the correct order of operations when withdrawing money in retirement?
If you’re asking similar questions and concerned about the current state of the markets, you’re going to love this episode.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
- Do You Need Retirement, Investing, and Tax Planning Help?
- Financial Myth: Bonds Lose Money if Interest Rates Rise [Stay Wealthy]
- The Worst Bond Market Since 1842 [WSJ]
- The Daily Stoic Book [Ryan Holiday]
- Roth Conversion Series: