Today I’m talking about the U.S. National Debt which currently sits at ~$28 trillion.
While that is a GIANT number, I’m sharing why current debt levels are not as big of a problem as most think.
If you want to learn why (in plain English!), you’re going to love today’s episode.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode:
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your FREE Retirement Assessment
- U.S. National Debt:
- U.S. Debt Clock [usdebtclock.org]
- Federal Government Could Breach Its $28.4 Trillion Debt Limit in a Historic Default [Reuters]
- The Beginners Guide to Balance Sheets [Hubspot]
- It’s Time to Break the Debt Ceiling [Cullen Roche]
- List of Companies by Market Cap [Wikipedia]