Jump into a conversation between Shannah Game and Taylor Schulte as they chat about the top five investing taboos that raise a lot of questions, doubt, and insecurities with investors. Shannah interviews Taylor to get his best advice on hot topics such as cryptocurrency investing and market corrections. He shares some simple advice and actionable tips that will help you ease into the investing world and navigate these tricky areas with more ease.
Taylor emphasizes the importance of picking investment strategies that are proven and fit your personal financial goals. Shannah and Taylor talk about not just going with the crowd but really taking on a strategy that matches what you’re interested in and capable of. They make it clear that investments are not simple and it’s important to get started slowly in order to learn and get to know the investing world better before going all in.
- The importance of planning for the unknown.
- Whether or not debt should keep you from investing in the stock market.
- Why a small amount of money is still worth investing.
- If you should be waiting for a market correction before you start investing.
- How to tweak your portfolio to make yourself more comfortable with how you invest.
- Where to start with mutual funds and investments through work.
- Investing in crypto-currencies and how to decide if you should invest and how much.