Today I’m wrapping up our two-part series on robo-advisors.
Specifically, I’m sharing three things:
1. The pros and cons of using a robo-advisor
2. Pitfalls to watch out for
3. How to choose the right one if it’s fitting for your needs
If you currently use a robo-advisor – or you’re considering one in the near future – this episode will help you better understand if it’s a good fit and how to avoid costly mistakes.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Robinhood Trader Faces $800,000 Tax Bill [Forbes]
- Wealthfront’s Risk Parity Fund Faces Rough Stretch [RIA Biz]
- Wealthfront’s Risk Parity Fund Fees Exposed [Twitter]
- Is Tax-Loss Harvesting Overvalued [Kitces]
- LearnVest: Alexa von Tobel on the How I Built This Podcast [NPR]