Today I’m kicking off our two-part series on life insurance.
Specifically, I’ll be tailoring these episodes to those who are in retirement or close to it.
Here are a handful of the things I’ll be covering:
- What are the different types of life insurance (+ pros and cons)
- How to determine the need for life insurance
- What are the costs and tax considerations
- How to analyze an old insurance policy
- Where to buy life insurance without getting ripped off
If you’re FINALLY ready to understand life insurance in retirement (in plain English!), you’re going to love this series.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Resources Mentioned:
- The Pros and Cons of Permanent Life Insurance
- Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment
- Term vs Permanent Life Insurance
- Using Life Insurance for Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Exemption in 2022
- How to Capture the Cash Value in Your Life Insurance Policy
- How to Decrease Term Insurance Coverage With Haven Life