Today I’m continuing our 4-part series on investing in the stock market by talking about the two most effective ways to invest in stocks.
I’m also sharing the pros and cons of each method so you can decide what’s best for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn three BIG things:
- Why individual stocks have higher expected rates of return than funds
- What hidden costs you need to look out for when investing
- How to decide between individual stocks vs. mutual funds vs. ETFs
If you want to make sure you fully understand the different vehicles you can choose when investing in the stock market for retirement, you’ll enjoy this episode.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- S&P 495 vs S&P 5 [Chart]
- ETFs vs Mutual Funds [SW Ep. #54]
- Bid-Ask Spread: Free Trades Aren’t Free [Define Financial]
- Are ETFs Better Than Mutual Funds [Define Financial]
- Rydex S&P 500 Fund [Morningstar]
- William Bernstein’s Research: