Today I’m talking about Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
Specifically, I’m sharing:
- How RMD withdrawal rates can creep up to 12%
- Why they can cause you to overpay the IRS
- How to use an RMD-based approach to create retirement income
- When RMDs can put you at risk of over withdrawing
- What you can do to reduce your RMD tax bill
If you want to get a quick Masterclass on Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs), this episode is for you!
How to Listen to Today’s Episode:
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Step-by-Step How to Lower Your Retirement Tax Bill [Define Financial]
- Could Required Minimum Distributions Cause You to Withdraw Too Much? [Morningstar]
- Should Your Withdrawals Mirror Your RMDs? [Morningstar]
- Simple Formulas to Implement Complex Withdrawal [David Blanchett]
- Required Minimum Distribution Worksheet + Uniform Lifetime Table [IRS.gov]