Today we’re talking about the best way to invest for kids and grandkids.
In fact, guest host Jeremy Schneider says this is one of the most frequent topics he gets asked about!
So, to help our listeners, he explores three BIG things:
- How to decide if you should invest for your kids at all
- The top four (4) investing strategies to use
- How to optimize for taxes and growth
If you have kids (or grandkids!) and want to know the best ways to invest for their future, this episode is for you.
Age 50+? Need retirement + tax planning help? Get a Free Retirement Assessment👇
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
- Jeremy Schneider:
- Investing for kids: Which accounts and how to do it [PFC]
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Never Borrow Money for a Car [PFC]
- What’s New – Estate and Gift Tax [IRS]
- California HSA Modification Bill [Franchise Tax Board]