Today I’m kicking off our 4-part series on investing in bonds.
Contrary to what most people think, the bond market is actually more complex than the stock market. But, don’t worry, I’m here to translate everything into plain English.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn three big things about bonds:
- A short history lesson on savings bonds
- A breakdown of individual bonds vs bond funds
- How I think most people should invest in this asset class
If you’re a retirement saver who wants to better understand the world of bonds and how they work, you’re going to love today’s episode and this 4-part series.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Savings Bonds:
- The Cost Individuals Incur Trading Individual Bonds [Lawrence Harris]
- William Bernstein’s Research:
- Bond Funds Generally Receive Better Pricing on Individual Bonds [Schwab]