Today I’m sharing 3 simple tax planning strategies to consider before year-end.
We have two weeks left in 2020 and my goal is to help you take action before it’s too late.
So if you want to lower your tax bill today and reduce your future taxes in retirement, today’s episode is for you.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Episode Links & Resources:
- 👉 Get Your One-Time Retirement Plan
- Learn More About Our Free Retirement Checkup
- Asset Location Depends on Time Horizon [Kitces]
- 5 Reasons to Stay Away from Dividend Investing [DF Blog]
- Giving to Charity in Your Gap Years via QCDs to Lower Your Tax Bill [DF Blog]
- Dividend Stocks are the Worst [Meb Faber]
- What is a 1035 Exchange [Investopedia]