Human beings are inherently bad with money.
We buy high.
Spend too much.
Save too little.
We are greedy when we should be fearful.
We are fearful when we should be greedy.
On paper, it seems so simple. We know what we are supposed to do, but year after year, generation after generation, we keep making the same mistakes.
Why we make simple mistakes with our money is more complicated than you might think. Fortunately, we have Dr. Daniel Crosby on the show today to break down for us, in plain English:
Daniel is a New York Times best-selling author, psychologist, and behavioral finance expert.
He has a new book out called The Behavioral Investor and today on the podcast we talk about:
- How society, the body, and the brain interfere with our financial decisions
- The four primary types of behavioral biases
- Exactly what we can do about all of this information and research to become better investors
- [New Book] The Behavioral Investor by Daniel Crosby
- The Laws of Wealth by Daniel Crosby
- The Behavioral Finance Reading List
Help us Grow the Stay Wealthy Podcast!
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes: Click Here From Your iPhone