Jump into a conversation between Shannah Game and Taylor Schulte as they chat about the top five investing taboos that raise a lot of questions, doubt, and insecurities with investors. Shannah interviews Taylor to get his best advice on hot topics such as cryptocurrency investing and market corrections. He shares some simple advice and actionable tips that will help you ease into the investing world and navigate these tricky areas with more ease.
Taylor emphasizes the importance of picking investment strategies that are proven and fit your personal financial goals. Shannah and Taylor talk about not just going with the crowd but really taking on a strategy that matches what you’re interested in and capable of. They make it clear that investments are not simple and it’s important to get started slowly in order to learn and get to know the investing world better before going all in.
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of planning for the unknown.
- Whether or not debt should keep you from investing in the stock market.
- Why a small amount of money is still worth investing.
- If you should be waiting for a market correction before you start investing.
- How to tweak your portfolio to make yourself more comfortable with how you invest.
- Where to start with mutual funds and investments through work.
- Investing in crypto-currencies and how to decide if you should invest and how much.
Resources for this Episode:
- Shannah Game: Podcast | Site | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- Original Episode on Millennial Money
- Jason Kruger
- Taylor Schulte’s Story on Stacking Benjamins Podcast
- Define Financial
- Stay Wealthy San Diego
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more San Diegan’s is to leave a 5-star review for the Stay Wealthy San Diego Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab).
Ratings, reviews, and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.
Enjoy the Show? Subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher!
Retirement Planning Strategies in Plain English
Reduce taxes, invest smarter, and retire on your terms. Stay connected and never miss an update.