Today we’re breaking down rent vs. buy with Jeremy Schneider, founder of Personal Finance Club.
You’ve probably heard people say: “if you rent, you’re throwing money away every month!”
Or… “owning a home is a safe investment.”
And yeah, there might be some truth to those statements.
But they don’t tell the whole story.
In my experience, doing the math and running the numbers is more helpful.
Also, as Jeremy shares, rent vs. buy is probably the wrong question altogether.
Join us today as we take a look at some real-life numbers.
We also share:
- What questions you should be asking when making a real estate decision
- How to approach rent vs. buy in retirement
- Jeremy’s two-step plan to retire in 12 years!
If you want to learn how to make smart real estate decisions, you’ll love today’s episode.
(Plus: Jeremy, a multi-millionaire, shares some actionable retirement & investing tips you don’t want to miss.)
How to Listen to Today’s Episode:
Episode Links & Free Resources:
To gain access to all the links mentioned in this episode + download free resources, enter your info below.
- Jeremy Schneider:
- Unclaimed Assets Resources
- Free Stay Wealthy Real Estate Resources:
- Residential Real Estate Performance:
- Why Keeping a Mortgage and a Portfolio May Not Be Worth the Risk [Kitces]
- Low-Cost Publicly Traded REITs
- Bogleheads Group