Jan van Eck is the CEO of VanEck, a $50 billion asset manager (as of 2019).
Last month, Jan’s team became concerned about the global markets.
COVID-19 was (and still is) causing economic uncertainty…and the markets hate uncertainty.
In today’s episode, Jan breaks down:
- The current state of the global financial markets
- His base case for clarity around COVID-19
- What’s needed for this market to recover
- Investing in China and Emerging Markets
- How to think about investing in gold
If you’re interested in a simple explanation of the technical details around current market events, today’s episode is for you.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode:
Episode Links & Free Resources:
To gain access to all the links mentioned in this episode + download free resources, enter your info below.