Decades of hard work and savings can be wiped away with one bad investment decision.
Don’t believe me? Just ask this guy:
If you have any amount of money invested in stocks and bonds (or a home you are tempted to leverage), you need something to protect you from making catastrophic mistakes.
That’s where an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) comes in.
- Dictates how your money is going to be invested
- Prevents your financial advisor from going rogue with your money
- Protects you from yourself if you manage your own investments
Learn more about Investment Policy Statements, what they are, how to create one, and what information should be included in this weeks podcast episode:
Want help creating your own Investment Policy Statement?
- What is an Investment Policy Statement [Blog Post]
- Each year you wait to take social security, your payment increases
- Delaying social security to age 70 makes sense for most people
Help us Grow the Stay Wealthy Podcast!
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes: Click Here From Your iPhone
Retirement Planning Strategies in Plain English
Reduce taxes, invest smarter, and retire on your terms. Stay connected and never miss an update.