Today I’m joined by Isaiah Douglass, MBA, CFP®.
Isaiah is wildly knowledgeable and passionate about Bitcoin. He’s also very optimistic about its future.
Because I still have more questions than answers, I brought him on the show to share his perspective and challenge my thinking.
I asked him questions such as:
- Why should we trust that 10-years of Bitcoin data is sufficient?
- Is Bitcoin a speculative investment?
- What are the best-case and worst-case scenarios for Bitcoin?
- …and more!
If you’re still trying to figure out if Bitcoin is going to pop like the dot-com bubble or if it belongs in your investment portfolio, this episode is for you.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode:
Episode Links & Resources:
- Isaiah Douglass
- Isaiah’s Favorite Bitcoin Resources
- Using Bitcoin as a Currency Creates a Taxable Event [Tyrone Ross]