Retirement planning expert, Ashby Daniels, CFP®, joins us on the show today to talk about how to properly plan and invest for a 30+ year retirement.
In today’s episode, you are going to learn three things:
- Why living longer shouldn’t necessarily be considered a risk to your retirement
- How inflation impacts your retirement nest egg and how to factor it into your retirement plan so you don’t run out of money
- A specific investment strategy that can be used to address some of the common challenges that many retirees are facing today
Listen to today’s podcast episode by clicking on the links below:
- Ashby Daniels:
- The Case for Dividend Growth: Investing in a Post-Crisis World by David L. Bahnsen [Book]
- Ryan Kreuger
- Total Return Investing [Vanguard]
- What is Sequence of Returns Risk [Money Crashers]
Help us Grow the Stay Wealthy Podcast!
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes: Click Here From Your iPhone
Retirement Planning Strategies in Plain English
Reduce taxes, invest smarter, and retire on your terms. Stay connected and never miss an update.